A small library that complements Dapper by adding basic CRUD operations (Get, Insert, Update, Delete) for your POCOs. For more advanced querying scenarios, Dapper Extensions provides a predicate system.
Install-Package DapperExtensions -Version 1.4.4
dotnet add package DapperExtensions --version 1.4.4
<PackageReference Include="DapperExtensions" Version="1.4.4" />
paket add DapperExtensions --version 1.4.4
* ReadOnly property not being checked (ptct.rmsantos)
* Cast Error when inserting in MySql (cortz)
* Fixed error when mapping property more than once. (jafin)
* Fixed error when group predicate was empty. (jafin)
* Add GetSet method for paging using first/max rows instead of page number.
* Initial Release of PostgreSqlDialect
* Paramater Prefix added to SqlDialect
* Error when Column and Property key name were different while performing an update.
* Add Database Class in order to have multiple connections with different dialects. (Extension methods are still available)
* Errors with Predicate not using proper SqlDialect
* MySql and Sqlite dialects are ready.
* ***BREAKNG CHANGE*** Renamed DapperExtensions.IDapperExtensionsImpl to IDapperImplementor
* ***BREAKNG CHANGE*** Renamed ISqlDialect.RunIdentityInsertAsBatch to ISqlDialect.SupportsMultipleStatements
* Added GetMultiple method
* GetList, GetPage, Count, Delete will now accept an object as the Predicate for Equals predicates.
- Dapper (>= 1.12.0)