Glimpse is a web debugging and diagnostics tool used to gain a better understanding of whats happening inside of your ASP.NET 4.0 application. For ASP.NET MVC3 support, please NuGet Glimpse.MVC3.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Glimpse -Version 1.5.0
dotnet add package Glimpse --version 1.5.0
<PackageReference Include="Glimpse" Version="1.5.0" />
paket add Glimpse --version 1.5.0
Welterweight release for Core:
- Added Configuration builder to Glimpse.axd
- Allow HUD Ajax Request to click directly through to main HUD
- Changed the position of data points in Host popup
- Allow HUD mouse overs to take up more space if needed
- Make HUD sections collapsible when mouse overs opened
- Update to allow glimpse to work for request with a Content Type of "text/plain"
- Minor fix where Host tab could throw exception if data was missing
- Minor fix to remove some exceptions in the client that occurred in IE8
- Minor fix to metadata which didn't output in some rare cases
- Minor optimization in the client for cases where tabs could rerender
- Fixed UI glitch that would prevent Glimpse being opened once the HUD Ajax calls had been detected
- Minor improvement to make tabs use explicit box-sizes
- Minor fix to improve HUD processing of Ajax request that don't have a Content Type
- Minor fix for client error on Configuration Tab when connectionStrings is null
- Update to glimpse.axd which showed Policies under the Inspectors heading
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 10 GitHub repositories that depend on Glimpse:
Thoughtfully architected, obscenely fast, thoroughly enjoyable web services for all
The open source diagnostics platform for the web
A giant set of utility classes originally start back in the .Net 2.0 days and updated until .Net Core and .Net Standard became a thing. At which point I took the library and broke it up into a ton of smaller libraries. View my profile for more up to date versions of everything.
:no_entry: [DEPRECATED] A really simple way for developers to add "Social Authentication" to their ASP.NET web application
A framework for implementing commonly used design patterns when using Domain Driven Design
Course exercises | Telerik Academy 2013/2014 | Martin Nikolov
Micro RPC/REST Framework built on OWIN
ASP.NET MVC Extensible Donut Caching brings donut caching to ASP.NET MVC 3 and later. The code allows you to cache all of your page apart from one or more Html.Actions which can be executed every request. Perfect for user specific content.
SisoDb - Simple Structure Oriented Db