dotnet add package RavenDB.Client --version 3.0.30015-Unstable
NuGet\Install-Package RavenDB.Client -Version 3.0.30015-Unstable
<PackageReference Include="RavenDB.Client" Version="3.0.30015-Unstable" />
paket add RavenDB.Client --version 3.0.30015-Unstable
#r "nuget: RavenDB.Client, 3.0.30015-Unstable"
// Install RavenDB.Client as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RavenDB.Client&version=3.0.30015-Unstable&prerelease // Install RavenDB.Client as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RavenDB.Client&version=3.0.30015-Unstable&prerelease
This package includes the client API of RavenDB. RavenDB is a document database for the .NET platform, offering a flexible data model design to fit the needs of real world systems.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|DNXCore||dnxcore50 is compatible.|
- No dependencies.
- Microsoft.CSharp (>= 4.0.1-beta-23516)
- Microsoft.Framework.ConfigurationModel (>= 1.0.0-beta4)
- System.Collections.Concurrent (>= 4.0.11-beta-23516)
- System.Collections.Specialized (>= 4.0.1-beta-23516)
- System.Console (>= 4.0.0-beta-23516)
- System.Diagnostics.Debug (>= 4.0.11-beta-23516)
- System.Diagnostics.Process (>= 4.1.0-beta-23516)
- System.IO.Compression (>= 4.1.0-beta-23516)
- System.IO.FileSystem.Primitives (>= 4.0.1-beta-23516)
- System.IO.IsolatedStorage (>= 4.0.1-beta-23516)
- System.Net.Http (>= 4.0.1-beta-23516)
- System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler (>= 4.0.0-beta-23516)
- System.Net.NameResolution (>= 4.0.0-beta-23516)
- System.Net.WebHeaderCollection (>= 4.0.1-beta-23516)
- System.Reflection.TypeExtensions (>= 4.1.0-beta-23516)
- System.Security.Cryptography.RSA (>= 4.0.0-beta-23225)
- System.Security.Principal (>= 4.0.1-beta-23516)
- System.ServiceModel.Primitives (>= 4.1.0-beta-23516)
- System.Text.RegularExpressions (>= 4.0.11-beta-23516)
- System.Threading.Thread (>= 4.0.0-beta-23516)
- System.Xml.XDocument (>= 4.0.11-beta-23516)
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on RavenDB.Client:
Use this package if you want extend RavenDB. Don't use this package if you just want to work with existing RavenDB server, in order to so just use the client API which is in the RavenDB.Client package. RavenDB is a document database for the .NET platform, offering a flexible data model design to fit the needs of real world systems. Note: If you encounter issue to install this package, please consult the following link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ravendb/4TeMq7_7Esc
RavenDB Client MvcIntegration let you include a visual profiler in your ASP.NET MVC application which will show you all the opened sessions and the time took to complete each database request. This can help you when developing with RavenDB.
RavenDB 'Unique Constraints' bundle client. Allow the user to implement unique constraints in the objects (useful for properties like email or social security number).
GitHub repositories (33)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on RavenDB.Client:
Thoughtfully architected, obscenely fast, thoroughly enjoyable web services for all
Lightweight workflow engine for .NET Standard
Welcome to the home of the Hot Chocolate GraphQL server for .NET, the Strawberry Shake GraphQL client for .NET and Banana Cake Pop the awesome Monaco based GraphQL IDE.
Enterprise HealthChecks for ASP.NET Core Diagnostics Package
A library to support tests with throwaway instances of Docker containers for all compatible .NET Standard versions.